Saturday, August 21, 2010

Let me post

Something for the male audience---smart, beautiful, funny ladies..Not talking about the "Playboy" type. Every man has their preference in what the look for in a lady. I guess you can call them "real" women. Will post 2 or 3 per week --all comments welcomed.
 SE CUPP  is my first choice
Last night she was on Red Eye and my god--I need to post/find those pics.She looked amazing (library look--glasses, shirt undone with a wrangled tie)
A rare one--atheist/agnostic republican-graduate of NYU-very rare--in my humble opinion (IMHO for those who only text) that makes her even more attractive.
She not pushing any agenda against religion in her book which of course is a good thing(Not a fan of any group-left or right pushing their agenda on the American Public).
How would yall rate her?

2 comments:

  1. I would give her a chance. Maybe I could help show her that matter quite obviously cannot be self existing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a rare breed as stated--atheist defending religion..She is not about promoting the atheist cause.

    ReplyDelete